Dancing to Lose Weight

Dancing to Lose WeightDancing with the Stars starts it’s new season tonight and if you have ever watched the show before you already know how hard these contestents work to get the moves right and the dances very fluid and professional looking. This season there are two stars whos names you know that have had trouble losing some lately.

Jenny Garth who you might remember from Beverly Hills 90210 and Marie Osmond from the Donnie and Marie show as well as other stuff are on this seson of Dancing with the stars and both said that the dancing has helped them lose weight.

Said Marie Osmond:

I would love to go the whole way just because I said to them, ˜Look, I’ve got to lose some so I figure it’s better for you guys to pay for it than me

and Jennie Garth said:

The baby from baby number three did not go away as quickly as the other two, so for me this is a great opportunity to get in good shape.

The show for entertainments sake all comes down to whether ytou like to watch dancing, my wife watches and I just catch a little bit if I am not on the computer or playing with the kids. The show does not give you tips like the Biggest Loser does but it will show that any exercise that is active and fun will help you lose weight. Any exercise that is not fun will not work as well becuase if it feels like a burden then you probably will not do it enough for it to do some good ir even do it at all.

The post Dancing to Lose Weight appeared first on Fitness Tips for Life.

https://ift.tt/2E3K3EQ

No comments: