Some people are not satisfied with just basic weight loss; what they also want is to get great six pack abs like their favorite celebrities.
You will be happy to know that it is quite easy to do, and doesn’t involve working out rigorously for endless hours either. You have to remember though that you need to lose weight, and that weight will come off your whole body not just your midsection.
In this article I will tell you about two simple loss strategies which will not only help you achieve quick loss but also the six pack abs you desire so much.
Six Pack Ab Weight Loss Strategies
1. Do the correct workouts: The days of long bring cardios are over. Truth to be told, cardios can hardly help you with fast loss, let alone acquiring six pack abs. Instead of cardios, you should focus on intense workouts which not only help you burn fat fast but also build strong lean muscles for you. With the help of lean muscles, you will be able to burn fat even at rest.
It is also important that you have your focus correct when you select your workouts.
The golden rule of loss is that our body typically starts burning fat from the upper and mid sections, that is, your chest, waist, back, etc. Therefore you should focus on workouts which help you burn fat in these areas.
If you think that doing continuous sit-ups and ab crunches would help you acquire six pack abs quickly, you could not be further from the truth. These will build the muscle, but behind the layer of fat.
2. Follow the correct nutrition plan: Eating right is as much important as doing the correct workouts, as one cannot exist without the other. No matter how hard you workout in your gym, they won’t help you if you come back home and start eating junk foods as usual. Since you need to reduce your food intake when trying to lose , you should be extremely selective about the types of foods you eat. You must make sure that your meals are providing your body with the necessary nutrition while at the same time helping you lose .
The Following Foods are Good For 6 Pack Ab Weight Loss
1. Complex carbs: Example: whole grain wheat
2. Protein: Examples: Lean chicken meat, egg, “low-fat” yogurt, etc.
3. Fiber: Examples: Natural fruits and vegetables, legumes, beans, etc.
4. Good Fats: Examples: Fishes such as salmon and tuna, olive oil, nuts, etc.
A healthy diet should include all the above foods.
The Following Foods are NOT Good For Weight Loss:
1. Sugary foods: Sweets, candies, chocolates, processed fruit juices, soda, soft drinks, etc.
2. Fatty foods: Basically, don’t make that trip to Mc Donalds(tm) or your local fast food restaurant anymore and you should be fine.
3. Calorie-rich beverages: Alcohol
4. Diuretics: Caffeine
You should strip those foods out of your diet plan.
Using the correct method of eating is as important as selecting the right foods for yourself. Just because I advised you to eat vegetables doesn’t mean that you should be eating a dozen apples per day.
Stop eating like a maniac and start eating like a normal person. In other words, you should eat five or six small meals per day instead of two or three large ones.
Eating small and frequently would keep your metabolic rate high and help you burn fat fast.
And of course, you would also be able to get those six pack abs using the above eating as well as making sure that you are doing the correct ab exercises such as planks, crunches, and leg raises everyday.