Breakfasts of The World

I share my breakfasts a lot on this blog. Usually for the last few months it has been oatmeal with seeds and nuts and fried cranberries but in the past I used to have a bagel with Nutella. On the weekends I might have an omelette or a smoothie.


The important thing to me though is to make sure that I drink water, eat solid filling food, and make sure that I am setup to have the energy for a great day.


But did you ever wonder what is normal for breakfast? I often do but surprisingly people in different countries eat different foods for breakfast. I don’t know why I am surprised about this really as each country has their own food that is local and normal


http://youtu.be/ry1E1uzPSU0


What do you think about the strange ideas of normal food in all these different places? Makes me wonder as well.



Breakfasts of The World

No comments: