10 minute workout

This is a busy time of year for a lot of people and I am no exception. I slacked a little over the last couple of weeks with my workouts and here I am at 5:30 in the morning, when I should be sleeping sitting on the computer.

I am pretty happy though because I just got a workout in.

How can you get any kind of effective 10 minute workout?

Well Craig Ballentyne, the Turbulence Training guy, gave me this 20 page guide that gives you a four week plan of 10 minute workout ideas to get yourself going.

The best thing about the 20 page guide is that it is free. Just click this link and the guide will open up the pdf right in your browser window, it is an Adobe Acrobat file.

This is a great deal (free is always good in my book). Let anyone that you think is interested know about it and we can all get in great shape by the new year

Read more ...

No comments: