Food Journal and Menu Planner

One of the most important things that we can do for ourselves is to stay on track. This I have found is the toughest thing to ever do. We get so excited about making changes and then we realize that there are so many things to keep track of and it becomes very difficult.

[caption id="attachment_9589" align="alignright" width="150"]Food Journal Food Journal[/caption]

I want to try and help you through this of course and one of the things that I have always found about Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig is the tracking and accountability to yourself. To try and help you through this I have created a food journal and found a menu planner that should help you.

Menu Planner


We try to do menu planning for our dinners every Sunday so that we can make sure that we can get our eating figured out for the weeks dinners. This is a job that my daughter and I have taken on after years and years of my wife figuring out and making dinners. This Menu Planner that I have here will help you by giving you space to decide what you are going to eat ahead of time so that you don't just wing it (always bad).
http://www.fitnesstipsforlife.com/menu-planner

Food Journal


I created this food journal so that you can track every day what you eat, and make sure that you track your water, fruits, vegetables, and protein. I have also added a couple of lines for energy and attitude (rate yourself on a scale of 1-10) and there is a bottom section that is to track your exercise. Remember this is for tracking. You can learn all over my blog what to eat and when but I will get into that again in another email for you. The last thing that I think is really helpful is journalling, Try and journal how you are feeling and what you did well or poorly with by just writing it on the back of the paper. Each page has three days worth so you will have to cut it in three.
http://www.fitnesstipsforlife.com/food-journal

These are critical I think to help you eat and exercise better and stop those starts and stops that really break your motivation. I hope they help and if you have any questions or ideas to make them work better for you please let me know, I want the best possible stuff out there to help people.

Read more ...

No comments: